Witam znalazłem linka na XDA forum z cm11 !
Sory że po Angielsku ale niewiem jakim programem tłumaczyć
Because the ROM is only tested on GT-S6500D, only this variant of Mini 2 is supported by me (since I only have this variant of Mini 2).
Functionality can be broken on other variants.
The ROM theoretically can be installed on:
Uploading my files elsewhere (mirroring) is not appreciated.
If you need to add my files somewhere else, just post the link to my goo.im account.
If you have decided to install this ROM on your device, TheWhisp cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your phone and/or for any other kind of inconveniences.
By installing this ROM, you accept this rule.
* Native screen recording
Special thanks to:
People who helps me with testing and provides logs
Everyone who is working on CyanogenMod, especially the CM team itself
Additional information / resources:
Change logs: see 2nd post of this thread
Google apps: http://wiki.cyanogen...g/w/Google_Apps
How to install:
1) ClockWorkMod 220.127.116.11 (or higher) is required to install this ROM! http://forum.xda-dev.....php?t=2156194
2) Download ROM .zip
3) Download Google apps (optional)
4) Put both .zip files on your device (either internal or external storage)
5) Boot your device into recovery mode
6) Make nandroid backup (if needed)
7) Wipe data/factory reset (not needed if installing above previous cm11 build)
8) Format /system (only if the previous ROM is not the same CM version)
9) Install the ROM .zip file
10) Mount /system, install Google apps
1) Visit the above link
2) Click on "New issue"
3) Enter title that explains the problem
4) Explain your problem very clearly with as much details as possible
5) Attach logs and screenshots (if needed)
Don't report a bug if it's already reported.
Don't report a bug if you:
1) have restored apps with Titanium Backup or similar software
2) are using any kind of task killer
3) are using any 3rd party tweak/hack
Name what device you're using: jena, jenad or trebon
Name CM version you're using: 10, 10.1, 10.2, 11
Use proper English, try not to make any spelling errors so I and other people can understand you correctly.
CyanogenMod 11.0 for Samsung Galaxy Mini 2, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Mini
TheWhisp, erikcas, legaCyMod, Dazzozo and everyone else that is working on CM11
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: CWM 18.104.22.168+
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Stable Version: RC1
Current Beta Version: Beta 2
Beta Release Date: 2014-03-07
Last Updated 2014-03-08